I saw Laura over at Buy Now, Blog Later do this post earlier this week and thought it was a lot of fun. So, I thought I would give ya'll an insight into me as I am behind the blog! Hope you enjoy!
1. I have a genuine fear of being in debt and save money all over the place to try and prevent that ever happening.
2. I love to travel and keep a travel journal as well as a bucket list of places I want to go.
3. I am fascinated by North Korea and it is my number one place to visit.
4. I hate when anyone/anything touches against my throat and when I front squat in the gym I have to mentally prep myself to have the bar touching it. Yes, I am aware how weird this is!
5. I like having complete collections of things; all books in a series, TV boxsets etc.
6. I am a very methodical thinker and visualise that my brain is split into compartments and work best when all my thoughts have been put into their metaphorical boxes. Again, I know this sounds weird!
7. My aunt painted my nails blue as a kid and my dad was not happy with the colour choice (I don't know why) and I associate blue polish with him to this day - and, yes, sometimes he still comments on it with a disgusted sounding "BLUE NAILS?!")
8. I do not have a birthmark.
9. The first time I cried at a movie was during that scene in My Girl. I was so shocked by my reaction that I left the room mortified. It must have opened the floodgates because now I cry at everything!
10. I have been with my boyfriend Kevin for 9 years.
11. I lived in Southport, England for two years as a toddler.
12. My nana is my favourite person.
13. I love food and eating out is my favourite hobby.
14. As I child I wanted to be a tightrope walker followed by an architect. I am neither of those things!
15. I adore hot weather and just sitting out in it reading/sleeping/chilling. I also love eating al fresco.
16. I failed my driving test twice and finally passed it last month. It was the scariest, most stressful thing I have ever done and was so worried I even investigated hypnosis and medication but, in the end I did it myself and I am seriously proud of that fact!
17. I have an unhealthy love for Sheldon Cooper from The Big Bang Theory. I also sing the theme tune for every episode. No shame.
18. My sisters and I quote movies as part of conversation and forget how weird it is when the uninitiated overhear us. Easy A, Taken, Mean Girls and Pitch Perfect are our current scripts of choice!
19. I am and always have been an absolute book worm. I have distinct memories of checking 6 books out of the public library every Saturday morning and having them read by bedtime that night.
20. I don't like New York City very much and wouldn't rush back. Ooh controversial!
21. When I was a kid I used to tell my sisters to say curse words and then tattle on them to my parents. Incidentally, the three of us have potty mouths now!
22. I broke my wrist when I was around 7 or 8 in an idiotic move involving a swing wound around the top bar way too many times, some binoculars and a bright idea to "birdwatch".
23. I was massively jealous when sisters met Barack Obama in 2011. At the time it was a bitter pill to swallow as I love American politics and Obama but, now I just think it's really cool! This picture was on the front of the Metro the next day.
24. I love celebrity gossip but, would never be bothered approaching anyone in real life save for Beyoncé and Kate Middleton.
25. Peanut butter is my crack and I will love you forever if you give me some Reece's Peanut Butter Cups.