Saturday, 29 January 2011
Friday, 28 January 2011
Wednesday, 26 January 2011
Friday, 21 January 2011
- Chanel Particuliére: This is a gorgeous creamy, taupe that has one of the nicest formulas I have ever come across. It it suitable for all year round and any occasion.
- OPI Rising Star: A new addition but a quick and firm favourite. This is like a metallic amber that is the closest I have ever seen a nail polish coming to a Minx manicure.
- Barry M Navy: Such a stunningly rich navy blue. It has a goregous sheen whilst still looking super sophisticated. It's really pigmented for being so cheap!
- OPI Bring on the Bling: We're crazy about gaudy, glittery nails here at Viva Adonis and this gold offering from OPI's Burlesque collection is right up my street!
- Models Own Juicy Jules: Again, another glittery polish! This time its a silver and it is the most amazing addition to even the most boring nail polish.
- Chanel Vendetta: This is a really beautiful rich purple with a lovely duochrome. The staying power isn't great but, for a special occasion, it is so lovely.
Thursday, 20 January 2011
For years and years I never bothered to fill them in, they weren't that fair and I never knew what to use.
Wednesday, 19 January 2011
Tuesday, 18 January 2011
Monday, 17 January 2011
Thursday, 13 January 2011
Wednesday, 12 January 2011
Tuesday, 11 January 2011
|Please ignore the STATE of my eyebrows...|
|MAC False Lashes Mascara (Limited ed. Marcel Wanders tube)|
I have been using it since I got it and, I can honestly say, I love it!
|Before- No mascara|
|After- False Lashes mascara|
Monday, 10 January 2011
My second NOTD is another ridiculously glittery pink, which I am making no apologies for! This may be way too tacky for some, but personally I love it! The camera doesn't even do justice to the fuschia glitteryness of this in real life. I applied three thin coats of Flamingo followed by two of Magic Star. I really like GOSH polishes, this is wearing well (the picture was taken after one day's wear).
|Magic Star and Flamingo|
Sunday, 9 January 2011
- Opulash Mascara
- MSFN Light
- Prrr Lipglass
- Cherry Blossom Lipglass
- Pearl Cream Colour Base
- Prep+Prime Face
I'll keep you updated on my progress but I imagine it will take some time to accomplish this! Wish me luck!
Saturday, 8 January 2011
Spotted this yesterday in Boots and just HAD to buy it seeing as it is so pretty plus it was the only one left! The colour really speaks for itself - an amazing shimmery pink that I can't stop admiring. I used my usual base and top coats: Sally Hansen Double Duty and Mirror Shine.
Posted by Dee at 00:11
Friday, 7 January 2011
Thursday, 6 January 2011
|Rising Star and Bring on the Bling|
|Bring on the Bling|
Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Sorry for the lack of posting, I've been sick over Christmas and also desperately trying to get my hands on a camera for the blog! I have a few lovely things that I was lucky enough to receive for Christmas which I'm finally able to share.