Most of you will have seen the contents of this month's GlossyBox already, so I'm going to keep this brief and also show you what the nail wraps look like on me!
- Monu Recovery Balm: A nice product, and you get a decent amount. I'm planning on using this after facemasks, and I'll definitely use it up.
- Dead Sea Spa Magik Bath Salts: I'm not mad on bath salts as opposed to bath bombs and the like, and will probably give this to my brother as it's supposed to be good for muscle pain. Again, a nice product, but not one that got me super excited.
- Arbonne FC5 Ultra Hydrating Hand Crème: As a hand cream freak, this is keeping me happy and has found a home in my handbag. However, it is a really teeny tube and will probably only last me a week or two.
- Perfume Samples x2: Serge Lutens l'Eau Serge Lutens & Vitriol d'Oeillet: A quick sniff of these left me pleased as I really like unisex scents. However, these are only little samples, and not hugely exciting.
- Nail Rock Nail Wraps: Originally when I opened the box, I loved these and couldn't wait to give them a go, as I love the design I received. I put them on last night and, sadly couldn't be more disappointed. It's 11.18 AM as I type this, and only four of my nails have remained intact. I followed the instructions perfectly and, well, they just don't stay. I wouldn't even bother with these for a night out as I'd end up getting annoyed and peeling them all off. They did look nice on though:
So, overall verdict? Not the best box, and, although it probably was still technically worth the money, I don't think I'd be thrilled with this box if I was paying for it, especially as the nail wraps have made an appearance for the second time. Nevertheless, I still think GlossyBox is a nice monthly treat, and can't wait to see the Christmas edition!