I don't have as many products as she did, as I tend to change what I use every single day but, there are a few that I consistently come back to and that are on their last legs!
I realised after I had put everything away that another product had a teeny bit of pan on it so I just did a bit of editing and stuck it in with the others! :) You can really tell how much of a neutrals girl I am can't you! Oh, and sorry they are all MAC!
1. MAC Cream Colour Base in Pearl: I used to use this a lot as a highlight but, it has since been cast aside as I find the consistency very hard to work with (Any tips?). You might remember I included this in my Project 6 Pan MAC edition awhile back and, well, I have made no headway in using it up!
2. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural: This is my Holy Grail face product. I literally cannot say enough good things about this. It is my powder, foundation, cover up- everything! I have probably repurchased this 5 or 6 times and will continue to do so unless I find anything better which I highly doubt!
3. MAC Eyeshadow in Dazzlelight: This is one of the first MAC eyeshadows I ever got and it's the most beautiful highlight colour. It's shimmery without being too much so and it just really compliments my skintone.
4. MAC Blush in Honor: I honestly don't know how or why this blush has hit pan over some of my other ones. I have had it for ages but I don't recall using it excessively. It may just be the consistency. But, regardless, it is a gorgeous tan shade with gold shimmer and is so pretty for the summer.
5. MAC Eyeshadow in Ricepaper: Again, this is a gorgeous shade. It's a really nice all over lid colour and is just slightly more golden than Dazzlelight. It gives pretty much the same effect used on its own as Brule over Bare Study Paint Pot does which I showed in my favourite neutral eye look.
...and anyone else who wants to show us what products they've hit pan on!