So, starting from the left:
1. Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation: For a cheaper brand this really is a great foundation. It definitely won't last all day if you have really oily/combination skin like me, but I still really like it for how awake it makes me look, and for the lightweight feel. Teamed with a heavy-duty concealer, this is a great daytime foundation.
2. Lip Combo: Revlon Stormy Pink & Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in #180. I LOVE bright pink lippy in the style of Katy Perry/ Nicki Minaj and this is my current favourite way to wear it. I'll happily wear this during the day but it may be a bit bold for some!
3. Yankee Candle in Strawberry Buttercream: I picked this up during a long and stressful day of job hunting. It was reduced to about €6 in Arnotts which was great value! It smells delicious (duhh) and was a fantastic bargain.
4. Rings: I have an ongoing obsession with weird and unusual looking rings and these are my two picks from the past month. I picked up the cross ring in Forever 21 and although it is slightly too small for me, I love it! Any kind of chunky ring always captures my attention. A smaller offering is the black and gold rose ring which I found reduced in Topshop. I adore Topshop jewellery and rarely buy it at the full price, seeing as they reduce it so often!
5. Benefit Bella Bamba: I've been wearing this regularly since I bought it and I really cannot fault it. If you're new to make-up this would be a great investment as you need such a tiny amount. I can see this lasting me for about two years if not more. Read more about Bella Bamba in this post!
6. MAC Pigment in Blue Brown: This is one of the more famous shades of pigment that MAC make, and for good reasons. It is amazingly smooth and the shade is truly gorgeous and original. I wear this with a slick of gel liner and Naked pigment in the tear duct - gorgeous.
7. Chanel Chance Perfume: My dad was nice enough to get this for me when he was in Boston recently and I haven't stopped wearing it! A classic scent and definitely one of my top 3 perfumes along with Gucci by Gucci and Prada Classic.
8. Ciaté Paint Pots in Cocktail Dress: My favourite red nail polish right now. This is a really great quality polish that is great for if you're in a rush - it is easy to apply and dries to a super-glossy finish.
9. MAC Cranberry Eye Shadow: I'm just a little bit obsessed with this shade. The red really seems to make my blue eyes pop and goes well blended in with any kind of coppery/brown shade.
10. Boots Conditioning Nail Polish Remover: This was a total steal at about €1.60 and is hands-down the best nail polish remover I've ever used. It doesn't strip the nails of moisture, removes polish efficiently and actually has a nice orangey scent! I'd urge you all to try this as I'm already on my second bottle.
And finally, two random favourites...
Radiohead's The King of Limbs: I literally can't get enough of their new album. It has to be the best thing I've heard so far this year. Download it now if you haven't already!
Barcelona: I spent last weekend here on a college trip and had a ridiculous amount of fun, which I really needed! It's now one of my favourite cities. The zoo was amazing, as was the Segrada Familia and the cable cars over the sea!