February 11, 2011
TAG: 10 Products I can't Live Without!
1. Blistex MedPlus is the best lip balm I've tried in a long time. I gave it a go after seeing it mentioned on Nadia's blog and it is now my firm favourite, blowing Carmex and Vaseline out of the water. Couldn't do without it!
2. Frizz-Ease Thermal Protection Hair Serum is my HG hair product, I already mentioned it in this post.
3. Revlon Red Nail Polish: If I had to choose only one polish (and the thought terrifies me) it would have to be this. I've used it so much over the last two years, the formulation is great and the shade is an all-time classic.
4. Chanel Chance Perfume: Another classic, fairly self-explanatory I think! Probably my favourite perfume.
5. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra: My all-time favourite foundation, you can read more about it in this post.
6. MAC Viva Glam Cyndi lipstick: MAC lipsticks are hands-down my favourites, for the amazing range of colours and finishes and also the gorgeous scent. If I had to pick only one it would be this. It is actually quite versatile as you can build up the colour intensity very easily!
7. MAC Blot Powder: Love this for my nose, especially on nights out.
8. Urban Decay Naked Palette: If you haven't heard of this you must have been living under a rock! Hands down the best product that I bought in 2010.
9. Cetaphil: If I could only use one cleanser it would have to be this. It is gentle, calming and doesn't block my pores!
10. Essence Liquid Eyeliner: I couldn't live without a decent liquid eyeliner as I wear a flicked-out look almost every day. This is my current favourite, as recommended by the lovely Leanne!