Friday, 21 January 2011
Sinéad's Favorite Nail Polishes
- Chanel Particuliére: This is a gorgeous creamy, taupe that has one of the nicest formulas I have ever come across. It it suitable for all year round and any occasion.
- OPI Rising Star: A new addition but a quick and firm favourite. This is like a metallic amber that is the closest I have ever seen a nail polish coming to a Minx manicure.
- Barry M Navy: Such a stunningly rich navy blue. It has a goregous sheen whilst still looking super sophisticated. It's really pigmented for being so cheap!
- OPI Bring on the Bling: We're crazy about gaudy, glittery nails here at Viva Adonis and this gold offering from OPI's Burlesque collection is right up my street!
- Models Own Juicy Jules: Again, another glittery polish! This time its a silver and it is the most amazing addition to even the most boring nail polish.
- Chanel Vendetta: This is a really beautiful rich purple with a lovely duochrome. The staying power isn't great but, for a special occasion, it is so lovely.